I first decided to bike for 30 minutes.
When I really stopped to think about how many miles that would be… I redefined the goal to something a little more realistic…
I’ve decided to do my first 1 MILE bike ride this afternoon.
Okay – so I’m a little nervous about how this is going to turn out.
I decided to make a pro and con list to help my resolve…
Things against me – Cons:
- I hate exercise and love the internet.
- Chocolate ice cream might be my best friend – ever.
- I’m going to feel really tired and worn out.
- Sweating = icky.
- I’m getting over a head-cold. *cough – cough* Seriously.
Things for me – Pros:
- I do have those super cute workout clothes I don’t get to wear often.
- My bike is bright pink and adorable!
- This might make for a good photo op.
- My husband will enjoy the involvement in something he is into.
- It will be nice to be outside in the fresh air.
- A mile can’t take too long – can it?
- I’ll feel better that I did actually exercise today.
- If it is great – I can blog about it.
- If it is awful – I can blog about it.
Looks like I’m going to go for a bike ride this afternoon.